gpritchard
Associate
Posted on July 24, 2009 at 17:03

PSDsoft Express with Vista

3 REPLIES 3
infoinfo960
Associate
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:52

'in space no one can hear you scream'...change that to the ST forum. I've given up with ST altogether. I can't get an answer to this question on this forum nor by directly emailing them for support. Despite a response stating 'Your question has been sent to concerned Service Center' I getting nothing..zip! Is there really nobody from ST keeping an eye on this forum?.. seems most questions here go unanswered.

gpritchard
Associate

We are using psdsoft express for programming micropsd 3200 family.

We upgraded our Pc to windows vista and wanted to install psdsoft express 8.66 to our Pc.

It gave us an error ''PSDsoft Express requires 95(OSR2, with USB support pack),98,ME,2000,NT or XP'' and we couldn't install psdsoft express to windows vista

Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this?

Regards

jsmith875
Associate II

Does anyone have an answer to this? I, too, have tried to install both PSDsoft Express and CAPS under the Microsoft Vista operating system, and neither will run. I have both installed under XP and working properly (as far as I can tell). I have also tried to install PSDsoft Express and CAPS under Windows 7 RC, and neither will run there, either. Is ST going to address this problem?

Jim Smith