Posted on March 23, 2009 at 03:35

STM8_firmware_library

#can-init #stm8s-can-example
15 REPLIES 15
robino_francesco
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 15:01

Hello everyone,

I've just started to develop for a STM8 microcontroller.

Reading some application notes about this micro i noticed that is possible to download a library to manage some of the STM8/128 evaluation board component.

Unfortunately I did't found any link to a download page for this libraries :-[

Do someone know where / how I can download these libraries?

Thank a lot !

Have a nice programming ! :p

robino_francesco
Associate II

If you can send me the preliminary version of the library to my personal mail (the one I used to register on this site) I wolud be really thankful!

I'm developing an application for this micro and this library could be very useful to me to finish this work quickly and to show to my collegue the potentiality of this micro!

Thanks!

Bye

Francesco

alexanderczajor9
Associate II

Hello robino_francesco,

the final release of this library will be available mid of July. I can send you a preliminary version by PM if you are interested.

Best Regards

Alexander

robino_francesco
Associate II

Hello Alexander,

I'm sorry if I disturb you again, but I didn't receive the firmware library preliminary version...

Have I to do something in order to receive it or have I just to wait for your answer?

I'm sorry to disturb you but I should begin to work on the micro at the end of this week and with this library the development will be surely faster...

Thanks for your helpfulness

Francesco

alexanderczajor9
Associate II

Francesco,

I have difficulties to retrieve the information concerning your person. This shows that ST takes the protection of personal information seriously.

Would you mind letting me have your PM by mailing it to alexander.czajor(at)st.com ? I could then swiftly send you the library.

BR

Alexander

ckocherscheidt
Associate

Hello Alexander,

please could you send me the preliminary library (ckocherscheidt(at)huf.de)?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Carsten

rolf
Associate II

Hi Alexander,

the STM8 Firmware Library should have been available until end of July 2008.

What is the latest status on it?

Thanks & Best regards,

Rolf

cshaw
Associate II

Hello Alexander,

I am just wondering what the status of the STM8A Firmware library is. I am just starting developing using this family and I could use all the help I can get. Could you direct me to where that library and any supporting documents can be found? I will send you my pm if it is still not available for download.

Thanks in advance.

Cam

cshaw
Associate II

Is anyone monitoring this forum? I have found the STM8SFWlib but it seems to have some issues. Can anyone tell me how to use the example projects? The instructions in the readme files do not work. There is no project to compile in the example folders!

I am attempting to use the TIM1_6steps example. I have added all the files from the example folder; main.c, stm8_interrupt_vector.c, stm8s_conf.h, stm8s_it.c and stm8s_it.h. and then I added the files that are referenced with a #include; stm8s_lib.h, stm8s_map.h, stm8s_gpio.h, stm8s_tim1.h, stm8s_tim4.h, stm8s_macro.h, and stm8s_type.h

Is there a step or a file that I am missing that is needed for this project to compile? Does anyone have instructions on how to create the example projects so that they can actually be used? Thanks for any suggestions, I appreciate the help!