Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2009 at 23:40

IAP using Crossworks

4 REPLIES 4
bargaclau
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:06

Hi everyone,

I would like to program over IAP an application, using Rowley Crossworks and GCC compiler.

Has anyone any experience on it? Any help (or code) would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Claudio

darcy
Associate II

Hi, have you checked the firmware library examples? Have a look at the /Flash/Program example. That'd be a good place to start having a play.

bargaclau
Associate II

Hi Williams,

I've seen that example, but it doesn't seem to be an IAP application, so that I can flash a bin into the mcu by uart.

There is an AN from ST (2557), but there are many projects but not for Rowley Crossworks. That's it.

As soon as I've time, I'll try to adapt one of that examples.

Bye,C

darcy
Associate II

Hi,

You really shouldn't have any problems taking any one of those projects and converting it to work with CrossStudio.

Start a new project in CrossStudio and go from there... all you really need are the source files.

If this is your first project you've tried to get working using the FWLib then stop now... first up, get a really simple example working liked polled uart. Then when you're a bit more familiar with getting FWLib projects working with CrossStudio then try porting over the IAP example. You've got the source files and the FWLib, setting up the CS project should be the only problem.