jchen.st9
Associate
Posted on July 30, 2009 at 20:52

eCos 3.0 With STM3210E Eval board problem

3 REPLIES 3
jchen.st9
Associate
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:09

My environment are eCos 3.0 final with STM3210E Eval board. I have build two redboot.bin called redboot_1 and redboot_2. I can start my target board with my redboot_1 in ROM boot mode successfully. Then I programming my redboot_2 into internal flash which address is 0x08050000 (using Flash Loader Demonstrator V1.2). I use the “go command� from redboot_1(0x080000000) to jump to redboot_2(0x08050001). But it hangs. Could you give me a advice. Thank you.

My Jump code is:

---------------------------------------------

extern void _JumpCode(unsigned int addr);

.global _JumpCode

.thumb

.thumb_func

.type _JumpCode, %function

_JumpCode:

bx r0

🙂

kishore
Associate II

Hi Chen,

I am trying to port Ecos 3.0 into STM32. I have done the preliminary steps. Now, I tried use configtool and buid a Redboot.bin. But, I could not resolve the conflicts and even i get a .bin from configtool, It is not working or I did not see any msg in the Hyperterminal.

Could you share your .bin to me. And also can you give me some idea how to build the redboot successfully. I tried to read the docs but, they are all pretty generic could not find how to resolve conflicts for STM32. If you know any website or docs for Ecos for STM32 can you please point out as well.

I know i have asked lot of questions, But your knowledge would help me greatly.

Thanks

Kishore

kishore
Associate II

Hi Chen,

never mind, I found the way to create the Redboot.bin file and its working fine. But, If some one need to know how ping me.

Regards

Kishore 🙂