raghavendra2
Associate II
Posted on October 20, 2009 at 07:41

Instruction set of STM8S207K

9 REPLIES 9
raghavendra2
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 15:03

Hi, Please let me know where can I find instruction set for STM8S207K6.

It is not present in the attached file

Thanks

mozra27
Associate II

Hi,

The instruction set are common for all the product family, please refer to the ''STM8 CPU programming manual� document, you can find bellow the link:

http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/pm/13590.pdf

Regards

mozra

raghavendra2
Associate II

Thank you very much...

rgds,

Raghavendra

mgdaubo
Associate II

Hi, i'm newbie ^^

I'm using STVD, through ''help'' menu, i can't find any C instruction, function...

I'm looking for C instructions, functions, variant definition... can any body help me.

Thanks.

mozra27
Associate II

you can start using the STM8S firmware library available in this link:

http://www.st.com/mcu/modules.php?name=mcu&file=familiesdocs&FAM=113

Regards

mozra

mgdaubo
Associate II

Thank you, Mozra27 ^^

I already get all documents on that link, but still can not find any instruction about C language. For example, i want to know in STVD, an integer variant is 2bytes or 4bytes... and some function avaiable...

Where can i get that help?

luca239955_st
Associate III

Hello,

for the C language itself, there are various text books that are independent of the micro you have chosen; look on any search engine and you will find plenty of information.

For the STM8 in particular, for example to know the size of an INT (by the way, it is 2 bytes), it dependends on which compiler you are using. Download any of the 2 available, the user manual is inside the package.

Hope it helps.

Luca (Cosmic)

mgdaubo
Associate II

Thanks Luca.

So i think that in STVD,there is no function or library to be build-in. All the operation must be made by ourself. However, it's OK ^^

Thanks for your help ^^

tomas23
Associate II

Hi, STVD is editor and debugger, what would you expect from it concerning C? Btw. once the program is linked, you have access to lot of standard C functions from stdlib.h, string.h etc....

I'd recommend you to check the documentation to your compiler, not the editor, that's completely separate SW.