Associate II
Posted on June 08, 2009 at 13:15

Use of the StdPeriph_Lib 3.0 with Keil Compiler

4 REPLIES 4
lars-kristian
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:14

Hi ,

I'm trying to get the new StdPeriph_Lib V3.0 work with the Keil uVision3 Environment. It seems like these two don't work togehter properly. I did a couple of tries in the last days but I had no success with it. I always get some errors and warnings about undefined functions (standard ADC and DMA functions).

The main problem is, that I have to use the different Interrupthandlers of the 3 ADCs. Keil only supports one Interrupt Handler (ADC_IRQHandler) and not the two of the new FW (ADC1_2_IRQHandler & ADC3_IRQHandler).

Is there a chance to successfully migrate from the FW 2 to the StdPeriph_Lib 3 in the Keil Environment?

Regards,

Lars

st3
Associate II

Quote:

Keil only supports one Interrupt Handler (ADC_IRQHandler) and not the two of the new FW (ADC1_2_IRQHandler & ADC3_IRQHandler).

What do you mean by that?? :-?

Keil does not place any restrictions at all on this - you can load whatever functions you like into the vector table to handle the interrupts!

lars-kristian
Associate II

Hi,

I'll try to explain it in a different way. The standard startup file (vector table) of the Keil compiler doesn't include these functions. So I have to include them by myself. I just compared the Keil and the ST startup files and

saw that they're different in the names of the interrupt functions.

Now it is clear, that I have to adjust it to my requirements.

Regards,

Lars

st3
Associate II

Quote:

I have to adjust it to my requirements.

Yes, of course you do! 8-)