dan10
Associate II
Posted on September 29, 2009 at 08:43

ENDPOINT0 Callbacks? ENDPOINT1 and 0 conflicting

1 REPLY 1
dan10
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:25

We are using ENDPOINT1 to broadcast 64byte packets at a high rate, most of the time this works fine, however we use ENPOINT0 at the same time for other communications (using GET AND SET FEATURE) this includes enabling and disabling the broadcast.

The controller never locks, but the Windows drivers seem to lockup, we have seen the controller sending out a corrupt packet.

I beleive the fault is that somehow both the feature report and the interrupt transfer are trying to handle the USB bus at the same time! This obviously shouldn't happen and be handled via the Library.

Any way to solve the problem I want to set a flag during the transfer, this is very easy for ENDPOINT1 I simply this the EP1_IN_Callback(). What is the callback for the ENDPOINT0 (feature reports) that I can use to tell me 1) When a transfer is about to begin, and 2)When a transfer has completed ?

I also found CTR_Callback(), what is this? Is it control callback or counter callback? Can someone explain the use of this, is this what I am looking for.

Has anyone experienced a conflict between ENDPOINTS causing corrupt packets to leave the controller and crash the PC end?

Any help appreciated.

Dan Walmsley