sergstr
Associate
Posted on September 08, 2009 at 20:56

Problem with STM32F10x Standard Peripheral's Example

2 REPLIES 2
jj
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:23

Sorry for your problem - suggest a different approach. (your English is fine!)

Always suggest that one ''bring up'' a new system in the smallest, simplest manner. Did your eval board work, ''out of the box?'' Should have provided a very nice, comprehensive demo of functions.

You report a ''build error.'' Seems to imply that your new project did not compile and/or build all the way - AND that you did not erase & reprogram your eval board. (thus the demo remains - is this the case?)

We don't know if you have a JTAG probe or are intending to download new code into your board via Uart. The ''B Eval board'' has a very detailed user guide - with great tips which will aid you.

To resolve your build error I suggest starting with the smallest, simplest program you can find - (i.e. ''blinky''). Fewer files involved - lower chance of a build error. Hope this helps - good luck...

sergstr
Associate
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:23

Hello. I have STM32210B evaluation board. I downloaded STM32F10x Standard Peripherals Library (http://www.st.com/stonline/products/support/micro/files/stm32f10x_stdperiph_lib.zip).

I try to build CAN_Normal example in Raisonance RIDE7, �?°nd got ''Build Error'' problem (with no additional information, only ''Build Error'' message). I added all source and include files and setup all settings according to instruction.

What am i doing wrong? Or could anyone create same project and try to build it?

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native language