Associate II
Posted on October 02, 2009 at 17:35

Cosmic problem

4 REPLIES 4
matthieu1
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 15:04

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a cosmic project on STVD, but the followings errors occured :

#error cpstm8 C:\Program Files\COSMIC\CXSTM8_16K\Hstm8\mods0.h:0 FlexLM Invalid host

The command: ''cxstm8 +debug -pxp -no -l +mods0 -pp -i''C:\Program Files\COSMIC\CXSTM8_16K\Hstm8'' -clDebug\ -coDebug\ ''c:\program files\stmicroelectronics\stm8sfwlib\fwlib\library\src\stm8s_adc2.c'' '' has failed, the returned value is: 1

exit code=1.

please help me,

Matthieu

mozra27
Associate II

Hi Matthieu,

You should add the local configuration to be able to access free cosmic license.

Please follow these steps:

Step1: Go to ''Start -> run'' and type ''regedit'' (Registry Editor is now opened)

Step2: Go to ''HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ->SOFTWARE -> FLEXlm License Manager''

Step3: Add New Folder ''FLEXlm License Manager'' if not exist

Step4: Add new string value name ''LM_LICENSE_FILE'' if it doesn't exist (floating menu then ''new -> String Value'').

Step5: Add your free license path to ''LM_LICENSE_FILE'':

For example C:\Program Files\COSMIC\CXSTM8_16K\License

Regards,

Mozra

matthieu1
Associate II

Hi,

What are you implying by ''Step5: Add your free license path to ''LM_LICENSE_FILE'': '' What i have to do exactly. (Pardon me I'm a novice)

Many thanks

Matthieu

luca239955_st
Associate III

you need a license to run the cxstm8. This license is free and you get it by sending your pc data (run lmreg.exe) to

mailto:stm8_16k@cosmic.fr

Once you get the license, you copy it in the /lic subdirectory of the compiler and you should be able to compile.

Did you do these steps already, or not yet?

Regards,

Luca (Cosmic)