Associate II
Posted on November 25, 2009 at 18:41

FSMC_TCRx

3 REPLIES 3
zbiggyd
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:31

Hi,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. In Ref Manual RM0008, Doc ID 13902, Rev 9 Table 94,96,99 etc there are many references to FSMC_TCRx (registers) in relation to timing parameters settings such as ACCMOD, DATAST, ADDSET. I'm blind for looking, I just cannot locate any diagram that illustrates the location of these registers within the FSMC memory map. Registers such as FSMC_BCRx, FSMC_BTRx & FSMC_BWTRx are well documented showing the bit locations and detailed explanation of the various bit fields including memory offsets in the FSMC register map (Table 119) but nothing for TCRx. 'Obviously' the x implies number 1..4 but try as I might I cannot find this. :-[

kaouther
Associate II

Hi,

The ACCMOD, DATAST, ADDSET in the FSMC_TCRx bit fields are the control information of the memory bank in read access which corresponds to the FSMC_BTRx register. I believe this is just a typo and those table should refer to FSMC_BTRx register. I used to configure the FSMC memory banks through the FSMC_BTRx and FSMC_BWTRx.

The FSMC_BWTRx is only configured for write access timings incase of extended mode is enabled ( the EXTMOD bit is set in the FSMC_BCRx register) .

😉

zbiggyd
Associate II

coucou,

Brilliant! Easy when you know how 🙂 Of course, how obvious. I did a search in RM0008 for BTRx and - nothing. Makes me feel a right fool especially as in table 119, Pg 454 the FSMC register map clearly shows DATAST, ADDHLD, ADDSET etc. against register type BTR. I could not see for looking. Thanks ever so much.

zbiggyd