2. R/W 8G SD card is deadlock, at

while (DMA_GetFlagStatus(DMA2_FLAG_TC4) == RESET);

Is R/W SDHC card by SDIO in DMA 4bits mode not s

table

?

My email:

mailto:linkai1020@163.com

Posted on May 17, 2011 at 14:07

Closer to $12 (+TAX +S/H) at Mouser and NuHorizons who have stock.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/STMicroelectronics/STM32VLDISCOVERY/?qs=Sq9754QpLBjqJpXVpJuUgA%3d%3d

Would be $9.90 at Future Electronics, but no stock.

http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/Technologies/Product.aspx?ProductID=STM32VLDISCOVERYSTMICROELECTRONICS5000671

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
gregstm
Senior II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 14:07

Nice price.

Here's my suggestion for a development kit:

Design a little board that could be used to experiment with guitar effects. The DMA to DAC of the STMF100 would be perfect for this application. All it would need is a 3.5mm output jack (for headphones) and a 6.5mm (0.25inch?) input jack. For ultimate simplicity it could just use the bootloader for development. A snap off rs232 converter daughter board could be part of the kit.

You could end up with a whole community sharing and experimenting with different guitar effects. If you do design something like this make sure the input is compatible with high impedance piezo pickups  (used on acoustic guitars, ukuleles etc).

I'm actually in the process of designing a board  like this for a nephew - but the more people working on different guitar effects the merrier.