cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-F767ZI Demo Software

John F.
Senior

Posted on April 04, 2018 at 16:58

Where can I find the source of the demo software which is already loaded on a 'fresh from the box' NUCLEO-F767ZI please. I searched the forum and looked on the ST nucleo web pages already.

Thanks - John F.

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on April 04, 2018 at 17:29

I might have a .BIN or .HEX laying around somewhere.

Not convinced this is the code in question, but are other examples

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.9.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations\readme.txt

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on April 04, 2018 at 17:31

Hello

FitzGerald.John

There is aDemonstration firmware within STM32CubeF7 that can be plugged on a NUCLEO-F767ZI board and helps you to discover STM32 Cortex-M devices :

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
John F.
Senior
Posted on April 05, 2018 at 09:00

Thanks for the quick replies Clive and Imen. 'Not convinced this is the code in question' ... I was looking for the source of the demo described in the Nucleo 'Quick start UM1974 10/82 DocID028599 Rev 7' where ...

To power the board connect the STM32 Nucleo-144 board to a PC with a USB cable ‘Type-A to Micro-B’ through the USB connector CN1 on the ST-LINK. As a result, the green LED LD6 (PWR) and LD4 (COM) light up and the red LED LD3 blinks.

4. Press button B1 (left button).

5. Observe the blinking frequency of the three LEDs LD1 to LD3 changes, by clicking on the button B1.

It's not really important. I was just going to start with the demo. I'll look at the other demo's and examples and work from there.

Thanks again. John F.