cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STSW-STM32065 STM32F4 DSP and standard peripherals library 1.7.1 WHERE ?

John F.
Senior
Posted on June 02, 2016 at 16:36

Searching on STSW-STM32065 brings up a page for the STM32F4 DSP and standard peripherals library at version 1.7.1.

Despite having a ''GET SOFTWARE'' button, there doesn't seem to be any way to download it. Please don't mention HAL! I'm trying to get the DSP and standard peripherals library (most recent I have was 1.6.1 December 2015).

Anyone know where 1.7.1 is please?
12 REPLIES 12
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 02, 2016 at 17:21

Hi John F.,

Please note that this issue is under investigation.

I will keep you informed as soon as it is fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may create for you.

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 02, 2016 at 17:47

Hi John F.,

Now the download button is available. Could you please check from your side?

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on June 02, 2016 at 17:53

The download worked for me the other day, have to click through the license, etc, but the content was 1.7.0 not 1.7.1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OY5pub_GfIb2FuVF8tLVRFTUE

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
FSTKMARO
Associate II
Posted on June 03, 2016 at 01:58

The download link is still missing from the page.

Posted on June 03, 2016 at 03:13

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-standard-peripheral-libraries/stsw-stm32065.html

''Get Software''

''Accept License''

''Login with ST Forum ID''

Stuff Downloads... 75 MB

There are lots of steps, perhaps if you have blockers and stuff it might not work, but is still working for me.

John F.
Senior
Posted on June 03, 2016 at 09:30

Hi Clive and Mayla,

I still don't see the download button. I tried Firefox and IExplorer and although I didn't get a pop-up message I tried enabling pop-ups. I've attached a screenshot - no download button so no licence to accept etc. I tried this with and without being logged into ''MyST''. Any suggestions please? Have I missed something blindingly obvious?

Attachments :

ScreenShot.jpg : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006Htqw&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000aXt%2Fx7kcxvmpIuS738zkZKJe6SDp1KYfmwYUt3J9UFChO4A&asPdf=false
simko_gyorgy2
Associate
Posted on June 03, 2016 at 12:32

Hi 

Please disable AdBlock plugin in the browser

John F.
Senior
Posted on June 03, 2016 at 13:08

I'm not using AdBlock plug-in.

By the way, on trying to reply (by hitting ''Reply'') I got the proxy error message that Clive1 has been on about. I had to log in outside the forum after which ''Reply'' worked. This new web-site is well-broken!

Posted on June 03, 2016 at 14:01

Perhaps the content is dynamically served, and regional. I'm seeing the same lack of button on the CubeMX F0 another post is complaining about, but I've been seeing this one over several days.

0690X00000602bcQAA.jpg

ST is currently migrating to an Adobe content management system, hopefully that will stabilize shortly.