emmanuel239955
Associate II
Posted on March 23, 2010 at 12:03

Sources of internal bootloader on STM32F10x

5 REPLIES 5
Tomas DRESLER
Senior II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:44

The source code for internal bootloader is not public.

The full source code for DFU bootloader (separately available) is in USB developer kit on st.com/mcu as one of the USB examples.
damh
Associate II

AN3154, AN3155 and AN3156 are NOT talking about the internal bootloader. The internal bootloader is described in AN2606.

I have only the reengineered version of the internal bootloader. But this code won't help for a bootloader in C/C++, because it is written to fit into 2k bytes of internal flash and only supports UART1.

I don't know, if the source code of the DFU-firmware is available. I think, you want this firmware code and not the internal firmware code.

emmanuel239955
Associate II

Thinks for your answer

But I need sources for USB HOST whereas all sources of application notes on ST website are for USB Device. Do you know where I can find these sources ?

Tomas DRESLER
Senior II

Basic drivers on register level are in newest USB library, but USB host functionality is not there yet. STOne-32 has pointed out in former article the list of partners, that offer USB host solutions.

Nothing really free from ST does exist yet, except some preliminary code capable of reading the descriptors (a Linux usb driver porting), look more in STM32 forums for it.
emmanuel239955
Associate II

So it's not a good news for us...

But canwe imagine ask to STOne32 the sources of demonstrations like UM0721 or UM0412 ? Or can we imagine to pay for these sources ? We need

absolutely an

exemple of code to develop our application. We have no idea how to read files on Mass storage...

Do you know who we could ask for this and price ? 

Thanks a lot