#dfuse-v3.0.0
5 REPLIES 5
chikos332
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:39

Hi,

You just need to download the version v3.0.0 of the DFUse application at

http://www.st.com/stonline/products/support/micro/files/um0412.zip

. It already supports the bootloader with the same features implemented in the older flash loader:

* V3.0.0 - 03/07/2009

=====================

New Features

+ Adding Support of STM32 Connectivity Line devices  for DFU factory programmed bootloader :

- Adding Option bytes dialog for STM32 Connectivity Line devices,

- Adding Remove read out protection specific command for Connectivity Line devices

+ New STTub30.sys driver version (3.0.0) compatible with all 32 and 64-bit Windows distributions :

- See version.txt file under ''Driver'' sub-directory.

Enhancements

+ Fix a minor issue with read-only DFU files

chikos332
Associate II

sorry, but I think it is better to use the DFUse v3.0.0 above, I think there are some minor issues corrected versus pre v2 ...

philipp239955_st
Associate II

You can find the flash loader demonstrator V2.1.0 here:

http://www.st.com/mcu/modules.php?name=mcu&file=familiesdocs&fam=110&doc=59

mariemzidi
Associate II

Hi Carsten,

Actually I'm running the Stm3210E-Eval demonstration software in which I'm trying to display menu & icons on the LCD so I need to program the NOR Flash via DfuSe I downlowded the ''Dfuse v3.0'' but still can't do it?

Can you please send me the lik to the 2.2 version maybe it will help me to program the demonstartion software ??

Any ideas please..

Best Regards

Mariem 

mariemzidi
Associate II

Hi chikos,

Actually I'm running the Stm3210E-Eval demonstration software in which I'm trying to display menu & icons on the LCD so I need to program the NOR Flash via DfuSe I downlowded the ''Dfuse v3.0'' but still can't do it?

Can you please send me the lik to the 2.2 version maybe it will help me to program the demonstartion software ?? By the way do I need the vendor ID and Product ID, it could be the problem ???

Any ideas please..

Best Regards

Mariem