Posted on April 07, 2010 at 07:59

UM0391 - DfuSe File Format. Specification

#stm32
4 REPLIES 4
Nickname12657_O
Associate III
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:46

Hi a.richard,

Here you go ( See attached).  you will find it , once you install  DFuSe demos in your Windows  PC.

Cheers,

STOne-32.
mariemzidi
Associate II

Hi,

I'm working with LCD (stm3210E eval board)..

Actually I'm trying to program the LCD_Demo via Dfuse as shown in the user manual but still don't know how to do it?!  I follow the steps given in the User Manual but still have problems and about the Dfusedemov3.3 which I had downlowded from STonline how can I have the vendor ID and Product ID? because it seems that is not working ????

Any help please!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Best Regards

mariemzidi
Associate II

Hi,

I'm working with LCD (stm3210E eval board)..

Actually I'm trying to program the LCD_Demo via Dfuse as shown in the user manual but still don't know how to do it?!  I follow the steps given in the User Manual but still have problems and about the Dfusedemov3.3 which I had downlowded from STonline how can I have the vendor ID and Product ID? because it seems that is not working ????

Any help please!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Best Regards

stforum.tormod9
Associate II
Posted on September 25, 2011 at 11:47

Hi, can you please add the UM0391 document to the web site? Currently it can only be found on your computer after running a Windows executable installer that is included in a zip file corresponding to another document (um0412.zip I believe)... Good luck for those without a Windows computer or a Windows license, or with strict firewalls.

And search engines can not find it.

I would like to reference this document without redistributing it.

Best regards,

Tormod