cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting cosmic licence file

incredibleneville
Associate
Posted on May 14, 2010 at 09:11

i am really having hard time getting licence.lic file for cosmic. I am registering by emailing by running Lmreg16k.exe but i get no email. I had to configure Outlook for that to make my own profile. Really frustrated with this !!! There might be something wrong with my profile but in any case is there any alternative?? It shows that its sending an email but i haven't received any yet. Plz help.

i am also trying to use Raisonance but i can't configure  it to program my STM8S105c6. I am clueless in this matter

4 REPLIES 4
spiovan9
Associate II
Posted on May 14, 2010 at 12:44

I succeeded with Cosmic licence file. I really suggest you to use a web mail account instead of Outlook, for example subcribe a new mail account on GMAIL (as I've done).

Reisonance also sent me the licence code, but the problem here is different. No one STM8 discovery example can be compiled because in the Discovery demo SW pack by ST, Reisonance libraries are not supported yet.

Forget Reisonance for the moment.

Hope this helps

Bye

Stefano

incredibleneville
Associate
Posted on May 14, 2010 at 18:30

Thx for your reply. As you said '' really suggest you to use a web mail account instead of Outlook'' ,  should i send it to stm8_16k@cosmic.fr? And how long do i need to wait to get thier reply with the licence file?

spiovan9
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2010 at 12:59

Dear friend,

Yes, I've sent registration information to

mailto:stm8_16k@cosmic.fr

at 4:47 of 8th April 2010 and then got the licence file ''licence.lic'' at 9:00 o'clock the same day ! (5 hours later).

The registration infos you must send to them must be alike something as follows:

where in place of the ''-----'' characters there are infos about your PC where you are willing to enable the cosmic compiler. 

User: -------Company: -------

Product Information  PRODUCT=LXSTM816K

HOSTID=''----------------------''

USER= ---------- DISPLAY= ----------

HOSTNAME= ----------- DISK_SERIAL_NUM= ---------

Hope it helps

SP

spiovan9
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2010 at 13:01