Trying to make use of the stm32f10x_stdperiph library in Keil IDE

jensen006
Associate II
Posted on May 28, 2010 at 18:01

Trying to make use of the stm32f10x_stdperiph library in Keil IDE

2 REPLIES 2
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:52

I'm familiar with the V2 library, and Keil uv3

Pretty sure you build the libraries in-place (using their own Project), and then bring the compiled library in, not the individual source files.

Your project should reference the include files for the library, and the library (..\??\..\RV31\LIB\ST\STM32F10xR.LIB, or whatever) itself

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Andrew Neil
Evangelist
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:52

''you build the libraries in-place (using their own Project), and then bring the compiled library in, not the individual source files.''

You can do it either way -whichever you prefer.

''* How to set-up the include-path (i know where to apply the paths but jsut not which ones to add)''

The ones which contain the necessary files!

Your error says that ''uint32_t'' is undefined - so you're obviously missing a file which defines that!

''* which files to copy in the project in Keil''

You don't have to copy any files - you can copy them if you wish, or you can just add them to the Project in their original location.

''* Does the Keil environment need to have some of the files located in some specific folders?''

No  - you just need to ensure that your project is configured to find them wherever they are located.

Posted: Saturday, May 29, 2010 3:56 AM

Subject: Trying to make use of the stm32f10x_stdperiph library in Keil IDE

I'm familiar with the V2 library, and Keil uv3

Pretty sure you build the libraries in-place (using their own Project), and then bring the compiled library in, not the individual source files.

Your project should reference the include files for the library, and the library (..\??\..\RV31\LIB\ST\STM32F10xR.LIB, or whatever) itself