cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wonder , is there a single working example in STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Library ?

mehmet.karakaya
Associate III
Posted on August 29, 2010 at 22:33

I wonder , is there a single working example in STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Library ?

3 REPLIES 3
Andrew Neil
Chief II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 14:04

Yes, they do work.

But you have to ensure that they are correctly configured for your specific requirements!

In particular, there are defines which are required to enable the different library sections.

There are also defines to select the particular ST DevKit that you're using - and, if you're not using an ST Kit, you will obviously have to work them out manually...

ashley23
Associate II

''

I wonder , is there a single working example in STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Lib_V3.3.0 ?''

Pretty sure they all work.  I have had at least three of them working.  Depends on your IDE but you probably just need to add the include paths to your project.  

I did find with one example that I had the same errors as you.  The directory structure is quite complex for those projects.  Perhaps just copy the files into the project folder...

They are complex examples in a complex folder structure and hard to use even when they are up and running. the code works, you just need to get it compiling.  Stick with it...

kashif
Associate II

yes they all do work. there is a template project given in the library. copy the example files and replace it with those present in template project. enable all required header files in ''stm32f10x_conf.h'' including the header files enabled in previous ''stm32f10x_conf.h'' file (save it some where else before replacing new).

then in menu> project > properties> configuration> [select your hardware]

make sure these entries must be there

menu> project > properties> GCC compiler> defines> [STM32F10X_HD;USE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER;USE_STM3210E_EVAL]

now your project should work