Did you mean: 

iostm32L152xx.h

nanayakkaraan
Associate II
Posted on October 29, 2010 at 13:47

iostm32L152xx.h

5 REPLIES 5
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 14:13

They are the physical addresses in memory of the assorted interrupt vectors. They are listed in that form either for extraction by an automated tool, or for documentation. Not particularly usable as is. The actual vectors themselves are pointed to in startup.s (or whatever), and the indexes for the internal interrupt numbers are imported/defined elsewhere (stm32f10x.h or whatever) as RTC_IRQn, USART2_IRQn, etc.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
nanayakkaraan
Associate II

Hello all,

Is anybody aware of what is the file that contains the headers of the interrupt handlers to be used with iostm32L152xx.h.

stm32l1xx_it.h and stm32l1xx_it.c can be used with stm32l1xx.h, as done in the examples.

But if we need to go for iostm32L152xx.h  what are the relevant substitutions??

Thank you.

The only place iostm32L152xx.h shows up in Google is in your posts. Is this being created by your IDE or a wizard?

The firmware library assembler startup source (startup_stm32l1xx_md.s) contains the vector table code and weak definitions for the handler code. You can then place your own handler code that will replace these in any of your source files.

STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Lib\Libraries\CMSIS\CM3\DeviceSupport\ST\STM32L1xx\startup\iar\startup_stm32l1xx_md.s (from IAR 5.50 install)

If your iostm32L152xx.h method defines/uses different processor startup code and vector table you will need to find that within your project, or pull it into your project.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
nanayakkaraan
Associate II

''The only place iostm32L152xx.h shows up in Google is in your posts. Is this being created by your IDE or a wizard?''

It comes with IAR IDE inatallation.

Anyway I moved away from iostm32L152xx.h header file.

Instead using,

stm32l1xx.h

stm32l1xx_it.h

stm32l1xx_it.c

startup_stm32l1xx_md.s

these set of files i solved up my issue.

Thanks.

Andrew Neil
Chief II

''It comes with IAR IDE inatallation.''

So you really should ask IAR about it!