I just tried the following

@eeprom char ee_array[10];

char index = 3;

void pr1 (void)

{

++ee_array[index];

}

and it compiles ok.

Please post more details about your problem.

Regards,

Luca (Cosmic)

srussell
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 15:11

Sorry for the lengthy delay. I found a workaround for that situation and haven't had time to dig more deeply into it. On Friday a similar issue cropped up again, and this time I've been able to isolate it more. Here's a code snippet that doesn't compile for me:

@eeprom unsigned char SceneLevel[32] = {0};                                              

void ZW_SetSceneLevel(unsigned char sceneID, unsigned char level)                        

{

unsigned char sceneIndex = sceneID / 8;                                               

SceneLevel[sceneIndex] |= 0x80;                                                       

}

I get the same issue as before, where the compiler exits with error code 1 and says that there was one error, but doesn't list what the error was.

The compiler command line is:

cxstm8 +warn +modsl0 +debug -pxp -no -pp -l -clDebug\ -coDebug\ src\testfile.c

(I've removed some include and define directives from the command line because they're not used in this file)

I'm using version 4.3.5

luca239955_stm1_st
Senior II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 15:11

Hi,

this is fixed, but we don't plan a new release soon: if you don't have a simple workaround please contact me ( luca dot ubiali @ cosmic dot fr) and we'll see what we can do.

Regards,

Luca