cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download STM32 encryption library?

luisf
Associate II
Posted on December 21, 2011 at 11:53

Hi, i made a project to a customer with a STM32F102 and i will need to implement AES128. I Could read on a ST folder that there is available a STM32 encryption library to implement such algorithm. Where can i download. If i need to request it, how can i make the request?

Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on December 21, 2011 at 17:06

I think you need to request through your local ST rep or FAE. If you don't have a contact point start with the regional sales office for your area/country.

''The AES-ECB 128-bit benchmark for the STM32 is available upon request''

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
luisf
Associate II
Posted on December 22, 2011 at 22:44

Thank you for your answer. As i could understand just the benchmark was available upon request. Anyway i will try to get in touch with them.

Thank you!

Posted on December 23, 2011 at 02:04

Yeah, I think it's the library/demo/benchmark, others have asked after it in the past. There is probably paperwork involved.

There's plenty of generic AES source out there, although one of the speed improvements would to be putting the tables/code in SRAM. Competitors get some advantage by ROMing things (single cycle), instead of the 3 cycle hit from FLASH

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ayhan_kucukmanisa
Associate II
Posted on January 09, 2012 at 10:26

Hi,

Im trying to get encryption library. But i couldnt get the library by request. Did you get the library?