Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong project in STD PERIPH LIB

gevides
Associate II
Posted on December 09, 2014 at 00:08

Hi,

when compiling an example in STM32f303_DSP_STD_PERIPH _LIB 1.10 I get lot of errors. then I check the project options (IAR) and the selected controller is arm7tdmi!  Changing the controller do not fix the problem. Can someone help me?

thanks in advance.

#know-your-tools
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on December 09, 2014 at 00:58

Can someone help me?

I'm a Keil guy, so perhaps not I. The IAR project templates target IAR 6.40, and you might well have to be conscious of  IAR's CMSIS issues, and how the include paths are set/working.

Really not sure from your post as to what exactly the errors are, the first one being the most pertinent and subsequent ones less so as the compiler tries to resynchronize and recover.

The library projects are not that complex they couldn't be recreated from scratch, most of the setting relate to compiler defines, and include file paths.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
gevides
Associate II
Posted on December 09, 2014 at 13:46

Hi Clive. 

well, dsp_std_periph_lib I am using is v 1.21, not 1.10 (my mistake).

It seems you were right, its an IAR issue, I've tried with Keil and it build the project ok.

It's strange, I´ve been using the SPL & IAR with other targets and I never had a problem.

thanks