cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L151 standby Power Consumption

eva2
Associate II
Posted on March 04, 2013 at 15:21

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on March 04, 2013 at 17:45

That does look quite a mess.

Enabling the debugger and having a JTAG pod attached is something you want to remove. Need some progress/state info use serial, GPIO or LEDs until those turn off.

RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_SPI1, DISABLE); // Wrong bus

You seem to disable clocks without switching/selecting/configuring an alternate source.

Have you looked at any examples for the STM32L-Discovery or EVAL boards?

How about turning references off?

/* Enable Ultra low power mode */

PWR_UltraLowPowerCmd(ENABLE);

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
eva2
Associate II
Posted on March 04, 2013 at 20:02

Like I said its code that worked on the F103 MCU

I only have a F demo board, never got the L series, just had some prototypes of our PCB made with a L151 Low power MCU to see if I could get the Run time Power down. In standby it was ok with that Code.

I ll look into that wrong bus and I ll try to switch the AF functions of before entering Standby

Thanks for your Reply, I ll keep you informed.

Posted on March 04, 2013 at 20:26

The STM32L-Discovery runs about $10-12, but the firmware examples are a free download and worth examining for a suggested flow.

For STOP modes, you might also want to examine the state the external pins are left in prior to going into low power.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..