cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the STM32100B-EVAL demonstration firmware?

mschwab
Associate II
Posted on October 01, 2011 at 01:15

I found AN3126, which refers to ''STM32100B-EVAL demonstration firmware'', saying I ''can download this firmware and the associated user manual (UM0891) from the STMicroelectronics website www.st.com.''  I found UM0891, but I can't find the demo software anywhere!

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks,

#lmgtfy
7 REPLIES 7
mschwab
Associate II
Posted on October 03, 2011 at 03:22

Wow, thanks, that's great!  It even includes a calendar and Dos FS, which I am missing!  I wonder it if includes FAT32, or if I should try FatFs instead?

Now, let's see if I'm good enough to modify this for a CL line chip.:)

Kerry King
Associate II

Hello,

I tried to follow the link, but always end up with "error 403 forbidden".

Is the link still active or does anybode know, where I can find the STM32100B-EVAL demonstration firmware UM0891? (audio demonstration of SDcard + DAC)

Kind regards

This is a seven year old thread, use Google, it's what I do

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j84_XyzYSUR5lPG1BbQjlvbryU7OEfSN

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Kerry King
Associate II

Great, thanks a lot! It is the only example I am aware of, which shows SDcard + Audio. Let's see how it works on a STM32F7, with proper audio DAC. Kind regards and appreciate the support. KK

You know there are current examples in the CubeF1 library for this board, and for F7 devices in the CubeF7 libraries? Reading data blocks from a MicroSD w/FATFS and shoveling out an interface shouldn't be unduly hard with the BSP and Middleware examples.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks Tesla, this several times that I have received your support, as from St Clive; it is just so encouraging that guys like you and St Clive tale the time to share their hard earned knowledge with the rest of us struglers.

Bye the way, I just can't help asking: Is 'Tesla' a 'nom de plume' or a parental choice?

Again Tesla, thank you,

Cheers,

Peter Kelly. (Australia)