cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32f2xx Bootloader

cpinkstone2
Associate II
Posted on July 22, 2011 at 15:17

Will there be a version of the Flash Loader Demo and the DfuSe Demo available for the STM32F2 series?  

I've tried to get both of these to work with a STM3220G Eval board but they don't seem to be compatible, or am I missing the boot code on the STM32F207 device? 

#stm32f2xx-dfuse-flash-loader
5 REPLIES 5
Nickname12657_O
Associate III
Posted on July 27, 2011 at 19:23

Hi,

We have uploaded Both SW Demos on our web pages :

http://www.st.com/internet/mcu/product/250172.jsp

Then  ''Design support''

Cheers,

STOne-32.

cpinkstone2
Associate II
Posted on July 28, 2011 at 16:34

Thanks for the update.

The only problem I now have is both the zip files are being blocked by our company firewall, it says the files contain a ''Trojan Virus'' other zip files on the same page are OK just these newly updated ones. Can you check them out. 

Nickname12657_O
Associate III
Posted on July 28, 2011 at 17:45

Hi,

These zip files contains .exe for installation setup , I believe that your firewall is blocking them since they are .exe. We can not put untrusted contents on our web sites, we have many firewalls and Corporate Anti-virus

0690X0000060MlaQAE.gifas well.

Cheers,

STOne-

stbbrad3
Associate II
Posted on September 21, 2011 at 17:47

I am wondering if ST plans on supporting Rowley Crossworks. Any information on this?

Posted on September 21, 2011 at 18:29

I am wondering if ST plans on supporting Rowley Crossworks. Any information on this?

I think you have that kind of backward. Rowley is responsible for making their own processor and board packages. Although if I understand what you're asking for, I too would probably like to see example projects for Rowley, seeing as how badly the Atollic Lite supports projects. The problem however would be trying to synchronize project files across half-a-dozen platforms, a total nightmare for ST. My first thought would be why can't these alternate platforms import competitive projects, seeing as most are stored in a text or XML format.

I've used Rowley with some STR9, STR7 and STM32F1 code, the library code isn't that hard to build a project from scratch.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..