Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED. ST32F2XX USB Host + USB Device

dzuikov
Associate II
Posted on January 19, 2012 at 05:09

Please, remove this message.

Hi,

We use  ST32F207 MCU and we need both Host and Device working simultaneously in our device, but I discovered that USB Host / USB Device libraries use the same names for functions  in Host and Device libraries   so there are supposed to be linker errors if we'll try to use them together.

Are USB Host and USB Device libraries  not supposed to be used together?

Have I use low-level USB library for USB in that case?

0690X00000604xWQAQ.png

#usb-stm32f2
5 REPLIES 5
fabrizio_dorazio
Associate II
Posted on January 27, 2012 at 10:45

Hi,

Can you tell me how you solve this??

Thank you...

pmelnichenko9
Associate
Posted on January 31, 2012 at 08:05

Hello, Dmitry

The post is marked as ''Solved''. Can you, please, describe, how did you solved this problem?

The point is that we have exactly the same need and we have failed to use ''STM32F105/7 and STM32F2xx USB on-the-go Host and device library (UM1021)'' for this reason.

Thank you.

dzuikov
Associate II
Posted on January 31, 2012 at 13:12

Well, there is no problem with that at all. It was just my misunderstanding. There are completely different function names and config file names, so there is no problems neither with compiling nor with linking.

pmelnichenko9
Associate
Posted on February 08, 2012 at 17:14

Dmitry,

Just for clearance: have you used this USB library to initialize USB Device and Host at one time?

STM32F105/7 and STM32F2xx USB on-the-go Host and device library (UM1021) v. 2.0.0

If it's possible, can you, please, provide code and params sample to initialize them?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Before I saw your post, I was not sure if it's possible 🙂 I was failed to make it work.

viteshp
Associate II
Posted on July 28, 2012 at 17:28

Good Day All

Did anyone get this work? Can anyone provide any information?

Thank you.