cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 FOC PMSM SDKv3.0 & GNU arm-none-eabi-gcc

clemens2
Associate
Posted on January 23, 2012 at 01:11

I figured out some troubles during the migration of the FOC-library to the arm-none-eabi toolchain:

The toolchain uses 32-bit wchar_t, but the library is compiled with 16-bit wchar_t. I'm not shure if this is the reason for a HardFault in PWMC_Init. It also seems that there are conflicts in the platform configuration.

Is it possible to provide a library compiled with 32-bit wchar_t?

Regards, Clemens

PS: Please let me know if I have a chance to get the source code.

#stm32-foc-pmsm-sdkv3.0 #gnu
4 REPLIES 4
bille.stello
Associate II
Posted on February 02, 2012 at 16:22

Hello Clemens,

you can contact your nearest ST office or ask your distributor to do it to get source code.

Best Regards,

Billino

fjahn9
Associate II
Posted on August 13, 2014 at 22:43

Hi Clemens!

Did you get the source code?

We are waiting for answer from st support... for weeks now..

Regards

Falko

mikemike9141
Associate III
Posted on October 24, 2014 at 15:53

Hi together,

just to share my experience: I had luck obtaining the library via German distributor of ST products, http://www.ebv.com/home/. I had a dedicated personal contact, but that person also had problems getting into contact with ST. After two weeks, it turned out that ST wanted an NDA. Having done that, it was another week until I finally got the library.

Better than nothing, maybe my luck was not to contact ST directly. Not putting ST into bright light...

Not to get this wrong: I appreciate the work Gigi and his colleagues are doing here, it seems to be an administrative problem. Common experience with big companies...

Regards

Frank

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards