Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI and ST7565

sav gas
Associate II
Posted on May 13, 2017 at 08:58

Hi to all,

I'm new to stm32. I start working with 'NUCLEO-F030R8' and i wish to control a display 128x64 monocromatic via SPI.

To do thisI started using STM32CubeMX to configure GPIO and SPI, but SPI doesn't works.

Someone can help me to correct my mistakes?

Thanks,

Gas

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 13, 2017 at 17:45

Hi ,

You may refer to the SPI examples within

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef0.html

, this help you on your application

STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32F030R8-Nucleo\Examples\SPI

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
sav gas
Associate II
Posted on May 16, 2017 at 11:11

Hi Imen,

thank you for you help. Now it's works. It's remains the question: why the spi clock doesn't works if it's configured with STM32CubeMX?

Best Regards

Gas

sav gas
Associate II
Posted on May 16, 2017 at 13:07

Hi,

I'd installed the new version, I'd created a new project, but I don't understand why that it's not creates a file .uvprojx to use with ide keil uvision.

Thanks,

Gas

Posted on May 16, 2017 at 11:19

Hi,

Could you please precise which CubeMX version are you using?

If you are using an old version, I recommend you to use the latest one : 

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-configurators-and-code-generators/stm32cubemx.html

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 16, 2017 at 14:07

Hi,

When you create a new project, you should update Project Settings and select the Toolchain 'MDK-ARM V5' for  Keil, this will create the project folder and save in there the .ioc file only.

You will have to click 'generate code' to create MDK-ARM folder with a .

uvprojx file.

If your issue is not resolved, you can attach your .ioc file to check with you this case.

Regards

Imen

Thanks
Imen
sav gas
Associate II
Posted on May 18, 2017 at 12:19

Hi Imen,

now it's works. Thanks for your precious helps.

Best regards,

Gas