Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm3210c-val

aymen
Associate II
Posted on May 29, 2012 at 11:52

hi,

I am using stm3210c-eval and Ride7.  in my project i need to write and read from a micro sd card (file.txt). can you help me?    thanks .

4 REPLIES 4
Posted on May 29, 2012 at 15:45

Doesn't the firmware library (F10x V3.5.0) contain code for the STM3210C-EVAL which supports SD cards? Have you looked at that?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
aymen
Associate II
Posted on May 29, 2012 at 15:54

i didn't understand you.  is there  a link or a datasheet.?

Posted on May 29, 2012 at 16:49

No, there is the firmware library for the STM32F10x series, which presumably you'd want to be using and looking at. It contains example code for the eval boards.

Here is a direct link to save you the effort of searching for the support software for the board you own

http://www.st.com/internet/com/SOFTWARE_RESOURCES/SW_COMPONENT/FIRMWARE/stm32f10x_stdperiph_lib.zip

You're going to need to dig around on ST's site to get all the software and application notes for the STM3210C-EVAL board, other eval boards and the STM32F10X chips

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
aymen
Associate II
Posted on May 29, 2012 at 17:11

thanks, i tried with this library but i couldn't have a result in the µsd (no new file ,no data ).  have you a code or an example  of project witch  use the µsd to save data?  (In my project I want to use it to save  files .txt  /create/ modify/ ...)