cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STVD 3.1 errors and problems

pedro23
Senior
Posted on May 24, 2012 at 16:28

I'm having some problems with it. The problem is that randomly it starts to fail when you try to save any file (project, .c , . h files, etc). It happened to me 3 times already in the few days that i'm using it. One of the times one of the files was directly gone (deleted from disk) so i need to create it again (lucky that it was a .h file). I'm a bit scaried with it.

In other hand i had problems debugging, and it is not intuitive. First thing would be nice to have a direct key to program and go to debug mode (actually it doesnt have a direct key). But the most confusing and annoying stuff is that Run button (F5) restarts the program from beggining even if you stopped previously on a breakpoint..., it is the first IDE where this happens (and i'm programming since 25+ years ago). I dont see the real difference between reset and run button... i had to ''discover'' the continue button. I feel this product as something not 100% finished and i feel like a betatester :). I hope that it gets better fast since stm8s is a very interesting product
0 REPLIES 0