cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L-Discovery To STM32L-Discovery using SPI

chuck_moore
Associate II
Posted on September 20, 2013 at 21:41

I am looking for some code to do a demo of the Touch Sensor and SPI. When TouchSesnsor on Board 1 is pressed. It's value is displayed on Board 2 lcd.  Any Ideas, or places I should look?

Thanks  Chuck
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on September 21, 2013 at 02:35

STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.2.0\Project\STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Examples\SPI\SPI_TwoBoards\DataExchangeInterrupt\readme.txt

STM32L_Discovery_Firmware_Pack_V1.0.2\Projects\AN3413-Current_consumption_touch_sensing\readme.txt

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
NEERAJ GUPTA
Associate II
Posted on April 01, 2014 at 08:32

Hi Mr Clive,

I m using Microchip Zigbee MRF20J40 transceiver interfaced through SPI with both STM32VL Discovery & STM32L Discovery kits. i hv configured STM32VL Discovery kit for Zigbee transmission & hv configured STM32L Discovery kit for Zigbee Reception. i hv chose STM32L Discovery kit bcoz the target chip STM32L152RBT6 contains on chip EEPROM. i m encountering problems transmitting & receiving the small packet of 10 bytes. If you don't mind , may i mail you my code & schematics as well as low level documents of microchip Zigbee. Please! give me your mail-id. Sorry! i don't have oscilloscope to sort out the problems. Again feeling sorry! that i m not using STM32W series bcoz of some limitations regarding the availability in my area.i hv full faith in u, kindly help me.