cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3Phase BLDC Motor control which SPC56 micro?

Posted on February 15, 2013 at 21:58

Hi,

i'm selecting the right micro to drive a 3phase BLDC motor.

I see some product of pictus line has a dedicated periferal for motor control but at sale time i don't undestand what is the different from pictus and bolero line to implement a FOC control

Thanks

#3phase-bldc
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rosario MARTORANA
Associate
Posted on March 05, 2013 at 16:58

Hi,

Pictus and Leopard embed some peripherals which have been specifically thought to implement a motor control. I am referring for example to FlexPWM and CTU.

With the FlexPWM is quite easy to generate the pwm signals to drive the motor. With the CTU you can synchronize the analog acquisition to the pwm signal without loading the CPU.

Then Pictus is the basic. If you need more safety feature you can go with Leopard.

Ciao,

Rosario

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rosario MARTORANA
Associate
Posted on March 05, 2013 at 16:58

Hi,

Pictus and Leopard embed some peripherals which have been specifically thought to implement a motor control. I am referring for example to FlexPWM and CTU.

With the FlexPWM is quite easy to generate the pwm signals to drive the motor. With the CTU you can synchronize the analog acquisition to the pwm signal without loading the CPU.

Then Pictus is the basic. If you need more safety feature you can go with Leopard.

Ciao,

Rosario