Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM3220-G Eval USB-VCP Example in FS Mode(Device-Lib) Doesn't work

janfrischling9
Associate
Posted on August 02, 2012 at 13:54

Hi,

we have the STM3220-G Eval Board. We tried the USB-VCP example in HS Mode. It works. But if we tried to use the example in FS mode windows said ''USB Device not recognized''.

Did anyone tried this example in FS Mode with success?

We are using ''STM32F105/7, STM32F2 and STM32F4 USB on-the-go Host and device library    2.1.0''

best regards

#usb-vcp #stm3220-g-eval #usb-v
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on August 02, 2012 at 19:28

A derivative of the VCP code (USB Host v2.1.0) has been run on a custom STM32F2 board using the VCP v1.3.1 x64 driver. The board only supports FS as I don't have an external PHY. The port mainly required the purging of the LCD and EVAL board specific code.

I have the following defines for the compiler :

USE_STM322xG_EVAL, STM32F2XX, USE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER, USE_USB_OTG_FS, HSE_VALUE=16000000

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
janfrischling9
Associate
Posted on August 03, 2012 at 11:23

Hi clive1,

that sounds good. Thank you. Maybe it is not possible to use USB-VCP in FS mode on my Eval board. Next two weeks i am on holiday. I hope that after my holiday our own board will arrived. Than i will test the code on our own board. I will write my result here. Maybe in meantime there is one who has the same problem with the STM3220-G Eval board.

Edit 02.10.2012: USB VCP on our own board is working. So i think USB VCP in FS mode can't work on the evaluation board.