cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F0 - SPIRIT1

michelemancini2
Associate III
Posted on January 18, 2013 at 17:03

Hi, I work with STM32F0, I connect this to SPIRIT1.

I need assistance

of ST, because I have difficult to work spirit1.

I read and write register of SPIRIT1 with

successfully

I use the library of ST for work with spirit1,

but I can not

set

the

spirit1

to transmit and receive

!

How can I get

a

assistance

?

I

tried but

nothing!

There is a section

of

the

forum

dedicated

to

spirit1

?

Thanks

Michele Mancini

5 REPLIES 5
Posted on January 18, 2013 at 19:55

The normal support path would be to contact the FAE (Field App Engineer) with your distributor or ST. They may also be able to point you at a contractor/consultant who many be able to provide you with assistive services.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Andrew Neil
Chief II
Posted on January 19, 2013 at 14:50

''I need assistance

of  ST''

As clive1 says, ST do not provide support via the forum - it's just user-user discussion

''There is a section

of

the

forum

dedicated

to

spirit1

?''

Probably not.

Not only do ST not provide support via the forums - they don't even provide a complete set of forums!

/be013a9c

/dba6d774

etc...

:(

petrvanecek
Associate
Posted on April 06, 2014 at 09:28

Hi could you tell me where I downloaded the library for spirit1. Please send me a link

Thanks Petr

Posted on April 06, 2014 at 18:51

It's been my general experience that documentation and software related to radio products is often provided under NDA. If you have a technical inquiry related to ST products, and can't find the materials you need with a Bing/Google search then you need to make contact with ST sales and support locally through classic channels, and not by posting to public user support forums.

http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF258102

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Andrew Neil
Chief II
Posted on April 06, 2014 at 21:06

If you have one of these:

0690X00000603HFQAY.jpg

The download link is printed on the card.

If you have another demo/evaluation kit, it should tell you where to obtain the associated supporting materials (which, as already noted, may well require that you contact your FAE/distibutor/whatever).

If you don't have any kit,  Get (at least)  One!