cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] stm32f407 SPI2 setup

Zainka
Associate III
Posted on September 01, 2012 at 01:00

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zainka
Associate III
Posted on September 01, 2012 at 19:25

OK. found it.. Wrong peripheral clock. I could swear I looked at that earlier and fixed it. Must have forgotten to save and never gived it any other thoughts. Silly me.

/* Enable the SPI periph */

RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(GFX_SPI_RCC, ENABLE);

The write/read function also had to be changed a little. but that was expected.

----

And by the way: How can one add html tags here, the help link below the edit body field was pretty much useless. No need to say I am no found of MS-solutions, but all respect to those who are and can handle it 😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zainka
Associate III
Posted on September 01, 2012 at 19:25

OK. found it.. Wrong peripheral clock. I could swear I looked at that earlier and fixed it. Must have forgotten to save and never gived it any other thoughts. Silly me.

/* Enable the SPI periph */

RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(GFX_SPI_RCC, ENABLE);

The write/read function also had to be changed a little. but that was expected.

----

And by the way: How can one add html tags here, the help link below the edit body field was pretty much useless. No need to say I am no found of MS-solutions, but all respect to those who are and can handle it 😉

Posted on September 02, 2012 at 02:54

And by the way: How can one add html tags here, the help link below the edit body field was pretty much useless.

Use the Paint Brush [<>] icon to ''Format Code Block'', I know the Word(tm) interface here is retarded and doesn't work on many platforms including the Chrome/Nexus7 browser.

The forum software was written by idiots who've never used such an application in well over a decade, and clearly didn't learn anything if they did. I'm just glad they didn't slap ribbons in there to make it more awesome, and consume even more screen real estate!

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..