cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F107 USB device - Non standard endpoint request notification

thln47
Associate III
Posted on September 04, 2012 at 17:32

I am trying to implement � USB Test & Measurement Class � on STM32F107 Microcontroler Familly.

I use the lastest librarie version � STM32 USB On-The-Go Host and Device Library � V2.0.0.

To have notification on usb setup stage, I had to modified the usbd_req.c file because the event (endpoint) from the host with an non standard request was ignored !

The librarie should check if bmRequest is an USB_REQ_TYPE_STANDARD, USB_REQ_TYPE_CLASS or USB_REQ_TYPE_VENDOR type.

I don't know if it's the best method, but if you have some tips, thank you in advance for your replies.

Best regards, Thierry

#stm32f107-usb-device-usbd_req.c
1 REPLY 1
Daniel Squires
Associate II
Posted on August 07, 2015 at 16:48

I'm in the same situation, had to do this with some USB device code some years ago, I checked back just today and found latest Cube 1.2.0 seems to still have this issue. Is there something I'm missing?

Another thing, I note that these forums are still as horrendous as ever, throwing error messages at every opportunity and giving horrible cramped areas for writing replies in. Common ST!

In short, it sucks! There are plenty of good (or at least better) forum softwares in use by many other websites, why not use one of them?