cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST10FLASHER translator to hex file

davetelling9
Associate
Posted on October 26, 2012 at 20:39

As some of you may know, the ST10FLASHER provided by ST does not allow you to save target flash memory as an Intel hex file, but only as a formatted text file. For most, this may not be an issue, but I was in a situation where I needed to flash a replacement uC with the data from another device, and was unable to do this. Because of this, I wrote a utility in C# that translates the formatted text from the ST10FLASHER app into Intel hex files that can be loaded by the ST10FLASHER app. If you are interested in trying it out, email me at:

davetelling<at>gmail<dot>com, and I will send you a zip file with the application and a text file with some simplified instructions. No warranties expressed or implied, this is just a hobby project for me. As always, run a virus checker on anything you get online!
3 REPLIES 3
leopas
Associate
Posted on November 07, 2012 at 11:06

Hi David

I have the same problem to reload aST10f272.I have read with Flasher another ST10 but is .txt and want reload this file in another target.

ZJ10202011
Associate

Hi David:

243892523@qq.com, Thank you!

Post is from like 11 Years ago, the Gmail address either works or doesn't.. The forum has been migrated at least three times.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..