Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M24LR-DISCOVERY question

dkilshtein9
Associate II
Posted on May 04, 2015 at 10:15

Hi

I need to store a single file on the board from a PC (with ST application via USB) then I need to be able to read the file back to the PC (with ST application via USB). In addition, I need to be able to transfer the same file (via NFC) to any reader (i.e. smart phone)

I have only the ''RF transceiver board'' that is connected to the PC with USB.

I downloaded the demo application for it (stsw-m24lr011) but I can't make it communicate with the board via USB. Is there a way to store file on this board at all and if so, hot to accomplish this task?

Thanks a lot.

#nfc
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on June 30, 2015 at 15:39

Hi,

you can use M24LR11 (M24LR_Application_Software) to communicate with M24LR-Discovery. You can use ''show Demo NDEF & Energy Harvesting'' demo to communicate with M24LR-Discovery board (using NDEF message). Anyway you can download any king of data (4Kbit max) in M24LR04E using ''Reader Application'' menu selecting M24LR04E product.

Best regards,

NFC/RFID ST support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Posted on June 30, 2015 at 15:39

Hi,

you can use M24LR11 (M24LR_Application_Software) to communicate with M24LR-Discovery. You can use ''show Demo NDEF & Energy Harvesting'' demo to communicate with M24LR-Discovery board (using NDEF message). Anyway you can download any king of data (4Kbit max) in M24LR04E using ''Reader Application'' menu selecting M24LR04E product.

Best regards,

NFC/RFID ST support