Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STPM01 Data Update Rate

felipe
Associate II
Posted on July 05, 2013 at 15:12

Hi,

I didnt find nothing in the datasheet refering the data update rate of the calculations that STPM01 do. 

Do any one knows? I gues that it is 16,66ms but I am no sure.

Bye
6 REPLIES 6
felipe
Associate II
Posted on July 12, 2013 at 15:54

No one knows?

Where can I find it?

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 17:16

No one knows? Where can I find it?

Clearly not, as I think I've pointed out before this is an STM32 user forum, if you want support for power metering products you should probably be seeking that directly from your local ST reps and FAEs who specialize in the metering products.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
felipe
Associate II
Posted on August 19, 2013 at 19:42

I ask here because I am using STM32 with STPM01 and I didnt find a forum for meters.

My local ST reps dont know the answer and I have asked two times by email for ST support and nothing.

I am really upset with the support and the datasheet of STPM01.

Posted on August 20, 2013 at 19:12

I've poked a moderator to look at this.

Meter stuff is fairly niche/specialized, I'd be surprised if there were a forum. Unless you got your email to someone directly in the meter group it probably got lost in the bureaucracy.

May be someone in the contractor/consultant list has metering experience using this, or similar chips.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
felipe
Associate II
Posted on August 20, 2013 at 19:36

Thank you very much Clive.

I really need this information for my project.

Bye

Nickname14006_O
Associate
Posted on November 12, 2013 at 15:52

With the STPM01, new data is calculated then updated for every half cycle.