cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does TIM10/11/13/14 of STM32F4 support OPM mode?

zjuniverse
Associate II
Posted on July 21, 2013 at 17:39

In the register description in the page 516 of STM32F4 reference manual, there are no OPM bit in CR1 of TIM10/11/13/14, but the description says nothing about it doesn't support this feature, and the function TIM_SelectOnePulseModefirmware also don't check the timer. 

5 REPLIES 5
Posted on July 21, 2013 at 18:28

Couldn't you simply validate if the bit is settable, and the feature functional?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
zjuniverse
Associate II
Posted on July 21, 2013 at 19:35

The result is't important, I'm confused whether the document conflicts or I got something wrong in reading the document.

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 23:36

And I'm saying if you can't set the bit then the register documentation, and your interpretation is correct. And it'd take a minute of your time to do it.

Posted on July 22, 2013 at 04:35

The other problem is these timers only have a single channel, so supplying a secondary source for a trigger is going to be a challenge, along with the absence of an SMCR register to select a source.

zjuniverse
Associate II
Posted on July 22, 2013 at 15:35

Well, I have tried TIM10 and TIM13, the OPM is available in these timers. I'm wondering whether it's just a document mistake or in some version of chip, the OPM is not available in these timers?