cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Peripherals on ADC Pins Need Remap for ADC to work?

bluewaters213
Associate III
Posted on June 20, 2013 at 02:17

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
3 REPLIES 3
raptorhal2
Lead
Posted on June 20, 2013 at 16:53

Remapping the ADC pins to AN mode should do it. But I won't wade through your register code to see if something else is wrong.

Cheers, Hal

jj2
Associate II
Posted on June 20, 2013 at 18:22

Believe Hal makes very valid point, ''I won't wade through your register code to see if something else is wrong.''

Might your post (and that of others) benefit by your reducing and confining the code presented to just the essence?  (as the code block extends - review effort increases - likelihood of response thus decreases...) 

In your case - single ADC channel presentation would greatly shrink/simplify.  (you can easily then generalize single channel into multiple)

Further - should standard, vendor API code be available - that is most always preferable to ''register code'' - which is not likely to be ''intuitive'' to code reviewers...

Suggest that you employ vendor API code for single channel - note results.  Review of that code likely to reveal registers and logic ''in play'' - and then better enable your later success w/register code - if that is even necessary...

Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 20, 2013 at 18:36

Might your post (and that of others) benefit by your reducing and confining the code presented to just the essence? 

Totally agree...

Also I suggest to use ''Format code block'' feature for codes. This makes them easily readable.

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.