cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST7540

crused
Associate
Posted on March 11, 2013 at 16:26

Hi, i use the ST7540 and got the problem, that the demodulated bits are shifted sometimes, because of first bit is lost. How can i solve this problem?

And where can i find more information about extended control register (frame and header functions)?

#st7540-powerline-transceiver
1 REPLY 1
elazhar
Associate II
Posted on July 23, 2013 at 14:27

Hi , im begging for help :(

I'm using two eval boards ( EVALST7540-2) and one stm32 micrcontroller to establish communication ( KNX 110) between the two boards.

I am testing a half duplex communication. One EVALST7540-2 transmits and the other is supposed to receive. The problem is that I don't receive anything and EVALST7540-2 who is supposed to receive was no longer responding( no longer providing any spi clock signal) . I cheked the Master Clock, and I there is also no signal. The only thing that I did, is changing the register configuration. I'm not sure that this could be the reason of the issue. I followed the Application Note about how to configure register.

Thus, I would like to have an exemple of register configuration for the EVALST7540 ( transmitter) and EVALST7540 ( receiver) that you are sure that it works very well and an exemple of a frame to transmit and what I'm supposed to receive.

PS : I'm not using the demo kit, I'm really coding the configuration through the STM32 SPI.