cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SimpleMAC package

montana
Associate
Posted on March 06, 2013 at 20:16

Hi, I just bought STM32W RF Control Kit, and I can't seem to find the SimpleMAC package for download. I followed the link but it redirects me to the order page for the Control Kit. It says of the instructions that I can develop my own application using the available examples; are those in the SimpleMAC package too? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#stm32w
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on March 06, 2013 at 22:27

I have st_zigbee_simplemac.zip v1.1.0 from ST's site, it's a 12MB file, looks to show up on some share sites via Google.

If you still can't source it, email me at sourcer32@gmail.com

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ttomo88
Associate
Posted on March 12, 2013 at 21:39

Hello,

I have the same question: Why no longer is available simple mac firmware to download from st.com website? I ask because i want buy STM32 rfc-kit. Anybody know it (STM32Wxx) is maybe phase out?

Thank in advance for reply.

TTomo
Posted on March 12, 2013 at 22:04

All good questions, but ones better asked of local ST reps and FAE's, not a user forum.

Radio stuff tends to be very support heavy, I suspect they want to qualify the leads.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..