Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB HID Demonstrator

justinbaboucha
Associate II
Posted on March 19, 2013 at 14:47

Hello.

I found the USB HID Demonstrator application. I want to test it with my STM32F4 Discovery board. But i don't have any code in the microcontroller to communicate with this application. Can anyone help me to find the code.

Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
Posted on March 19, 2013 at 15:04

Perhaps you can review the USB firmware libraries

STM32_USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.1.0\Project\USB_Device_Examples\HID

STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0\Projects\Custom_HID

For the STM32F4-Discovery board you will likely need to port the code as they typically target the more expensive EVAL series boards.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
justinbaboucha
Associate II
Posted on March 19, 2013 at 15:51

Thank you clive1. But i don't know what is the difference between the targets and mine to make the correct modifications.

Posted on March 19, 2013 at 16:04

But i don't know what is the difference between the targets and mine to make the correct modifications.

Mainly the LCD panel, and hardwired connectors, you'll need to review the pin assignments, schematics and code. You'll need to do your own due diligence, as this isn't my project.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
justinbaboucha
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2013 at 10:32

http://www.mediafire.com/?z342uoin967n2r3

http://www.mediafire.com/?z342uoin967n2r3

allow to the microcontroller to communicate with the USB HID application. But some features don't work. I want to control the trimmer and the gauge, and collect data after clicking the Write button. So what are the necessary modifications that i have to do to make the application running.

0690X00000604r0QAA.png

0690X00000604qbQAA.pngThank you.
justinbaboucha
Associate II
Posted on March 28, 2013 at 12:55

I found the way to communicate with all elements of the application. But now can anyone explain us how the PC receive and transmit data (an example of code will be very helpful) ???

(Where are you clive1  ???)

Thank you