cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading STM32Cube MX plugin in Atollic

Steven Burck
Associate III
Posted on July 06, 2018 at 13:47

I use Rowley (personal favorite), IAR and Atollic depending on the customer's requirements.  I have a project which I am trying to work on now in Atollic.  I have in Atollic the STM32CubeMX perspective version 4.25.  Outside for the other environments, I have upgraded to 4.26, and have worked on a project there which I now need to put into Atollic.  I am forced right now to work on it in the stand-alone STM32CubeMX, because the upgrader in Atollic is telling me that I have the latest version. but when trying to load the project complains that it was made with a newer version and to please upgrade first.

#stm32cubemx. #atollic-truestudio-windows
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven Burck
Associate III

Solved this by downloading the plughin again, setting the upgrade sites to the local file, and upgrading from there. The automatic upgrade both of CubeMX and of Atollic failed. Still having issues upgrading Atollic to 9.0.1, but that's another story.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Steven Burck
Associate III

Solved this by downloading the plughin again, setting the upgrade sites to the local file, and upgrading from there. The automatic upgrade both of CubeMX and of Atollic failed. Still having issues upgrading Atollic to 9.0.1, but that's another story.