cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial support for spdifrx?

Dieter Steinwedel
Associate II
Posted on July 12, 2017 at 15:06

I can successfully receive data from spdifrx via dma with my stm32f769. Unfortunally, the received data are very strange arranged and that is not documented in the specification that manner: Only every 8th word contains a spdif subframe. The meaning of the other 7 words is unknown. You can define a buffer with max 256 words for dma. That means, if you run in a circular dma mode you can only process 16 samples per callback. That isn't much.

I would be glad if ST would take a position as to whether this observed behavior is correct or not. If it is correct please adapt the documentation, and if not, please document, how to read the data from spdifrx per dma without the multiplier of 8.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on July 12, 2017 at 17:43

Commercial support should be sought via the sale group and FAE assigned to your account. There are likely FAE's with specific/salient experience with the SPDIF-RX block, or access to resources deeper within the organization. 

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Dieter Steinwedel
Associate II
Posted on July 12, 2017 at 18:55

Sounds interesting. I have clicked nearly every link on this page to find the sale group. May you give me a hint, where I find it? Thanks.

Posted on July 12, 2017 at 20:15

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/contact-us.html

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..