cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get NUCLEO-F767ZI factory firmware?

En-Jan Chou
Associate
Posted on January 06, 2017 at 05:22

Hi,

I got a NUCLEO-F767ZI development board, and it works perfectly.

However, after programmed some custom firmware, now I would like to try the factory preloaded LED blink firmware.

Where can I download the

firmware 

or how to build the firmware?

Thanks

#nucleo-f767zi #demonstration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on January 06, 2017 at 09:21

Hi

zhouer

‌,

You can find the demonstration firmware in the package

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef7.html

You have to load the example available underSTM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.5.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations. Please refer to the readme.txt file to get more details about the example.

-Amel-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on January 06, 2017 at 09:21

Hi

zhouer

‌,

You can find the demonstration firmware in the package

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef7.html

You have to load the example available underSTM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.5.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations. Please refer to the readme.txt file to get more details about the example.

-Amel-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

En-Jan Chou
Associate
Posted on January 06, 2017 at 20:07

Hi

st.mcu

Thanks for your reply.

I did download the demonstration code and look into it.

However I only saw the LCD part and overlooked the LED blink code

:(

I looked again and found it, thanks again!

En-Jan