Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMCube Programmer external loader

Lorenzo Moioli
Associate
Posted on June 22, 2018 at 16:12

Hi all,

I just developed a CPU custom board for an audio equipment complying with fire evacuation system standards which the production should start in a couple of months; I used a QSPI flash containig configuration data and 8 pre-recorded audio messages to be played in case of fire emergency.

Now, I have to develop the production test tools and, mostly, the preloading of the messages in QSPI, using the STMCube Programmer with the external loader tool.

The CPU is the STM32F769BIT while the QSPI is the MX25L512G; as I noted that in the external loaders list of Programmer there is the 'MX25L512G_STM32F769I-DISCO.stldr' - that I imagine to be very close to my needs-, I gently ask you to receive the relevant source code in order to quickly develop my own external loader.

By the way I'm developing with TRUE STUDIO 9.0.0

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance and best regards

1 REPLY 1
Posted on June 22, 2018 at 17:30

I don't think it is built with a library ST is going to release openly. I rebuilt one using the HAL library, in Keil, and would be open to reasonable offers. I could probably port to GNU/GCC if need be.

https://community.st.com/0D50X00009XkeMCSAZ

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..