Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to download STM32Cube F7 firmware

Pierre Lemasson
Associate
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 09:37

Hello everyone,

I am trying to download the F7 firmware package using this link : 

https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef7.html

but the download doesn't want to start... (it's working for other firmware like Cube F0, F4....)

Does some of you have working link ? Or an older working version ? Am I the only one with this issue ^^' ?

Thank you in advance, and have a good day !

Pierre

#download #unfitforpurpose #stm32cubef7 #firmware
28 REPLIES 28
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 14:35

Hello

lilaloo

Thanks for highlighting this issue.I reported this problem internally forworking on the analysis and fixing it.

Togetout of that situation, you can download the

needed

package from CubeMx tool (Help >> Install New Libraries) waiting the resolution ofthis issue.

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
alexpabouct9
Associate II
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 16:02

I've been trying to download it for a week now and still have this issue

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 16:00

I have also same problem,and when i try to download this with stmcubemx ,then same problem exist,it's start download but after download ,download link broken ,again start download, now stmcubef7 642mb large,so if link provide pause and resume download option,then we don't need to download again from start after link broken.

Deepak Chopra

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 17:04

I'm pushing V1.5.0 to my mirror, and pulling V1.6.0, will report back shortly..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OY5pub_GfId0VmaF94RllxQjQ

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 17:11

Dear Users,

Thank you for highlighting this issue. We have republished the package

https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef7.license=1485186866001.html

. (I have just successfully downloaded it)

So, please try again the download, then let me know whether the problem here persists or not.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may bring.

Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 18:23

Pulling 327MB of reported 643MB here, archive incomplete/corrupt

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 18:39

Hi

Turvey.Clive.002

Maybe you shouldclean your cache and try again.Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Regards

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Posted on January 23, 2017 at 19:45

Tried multiple times in Firefox and Chrome, all failing at slightly different points in the 300-400MB range. Not a caching issue. More time related as connection resetting.

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 20:36

Reports 11-12 min download time, dies about halfway through on a connection that peaks at about 1MByte/s. Will try on a fatter pipe later.